Demi Moore: I'm 47, How Am I Supposed To Look? ~ Celebrity Scope
CELEBRITY SCOPE

Demi Moore: I'm 47, How Am I Supposed To Look?

Thursday, December 17, 2009 |

Demi Moore on Twitter
On Wednesday  veteran actress Demi Moore shared an outtake photo from a Santa Monica photoshoot for Harper's Bazaar. She tweeted: "Had the priviledge of working with a giraffe yesterday he was beautiful gentle and so amazing!" she tweeted along with the picture.

Twitter user knlr posted this response to a picture Demi posted recently:"sorry but you look old. specially your neck & cheeks at the second shot.."

"I'm 47 how am I supposed to look?" Demi responded to the cruel tweet.

The actress has reportedly spent £20,000 in a bid to maintain an ageless face, not to mention a reported £180,000 on surgery for her legs, arms and body.

Demi and actor husband Ashton Kutcher, 31, has regularly use Twitter to talk to each another. A couple of weeks ago they planned dinner and sex over Twitter from different rooms in their house, and then there was that butt picture. 

Demi has almost 2.4million followers on the social networking site.

Demi Moore on Twitter
[Via: dailymail]

0 comments: