Mandy Moore Covers the January 2010 Issue of Shape Magazine ~ Celebrity Scope
CELEBRITY SCOPE

Mandy Moore Covers the January 2010  Issue of Shape Magazine
Mandy Moore covers the January 2010 issue of Shape magazine. The 25-year-old singer and actress looks cute as a button of the jean short cut-off/frilly shirt/standing on a beach backdrop combo.

Mandy is  married to mopey rocker Ryan Adams and she tells the magazine that this year they want to take a real vacation somewhere, and  she shared her to-do list of lifestyle changes with the fitness magazine.

Here’s some snippets of her sit down with the Shape magazine:
“I can plunk out enough chords to write a song, but I’m completely afraid to play guitar in front of other people. It’s a fear of failure, I guess,” she says. “I’ve started and stopped lessons a million times, but I’m less likely to cancel or make other plans if I’ve made the commitment and am paying someone.”

0 comments: