Lindsay Lohan's Father Arrested! ~ Celebrity Scope
CELEBRITY SCOPE

Lindsay Lohan's Father Arrested!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 |


Lindsay Lohan's father is accused of violating an order of protection by calling his estranged girlfriend. Michael Lohan was arrested in Medford, New York city after violating a restraining order filed by his estranged girlfriend, Erin Muller.

Lohan's attorney says his client is the victim of fabricated claims. He says the ex-girlfriend called Lohan. Lohan is due back in court on Jan. 8, 2010.


Lohan tells his favorite publication, RadarOnline.com, that it was no big deal. “I was not arrested,” he told RadarOnline.com. “Erin and I had an argument. She has an ongoing order of protection against me. She called and said I violated it by making a phone call to her. I went down there today and saw the judge and I handled it and that was it.”

0 comments: